Flyingbear Laserman Laser Engraver & Cutter
Local warehouses at USA, EU, UK, UAE and AU is in stock. Ready to ship same or next business day. Delivery time is 2 to 4 days. No import & other taxes.
FlyingBear LaserMan is one of our most iconic 3-in-1 3D printer series. It features our latest 3D printing, laser engraver laser engraving and CNC cutting technologies and has a large build volume.
Flyingbear LaserMan Top features
- Full-color touch screen a new operating mode, no need to connect to a computer, all functions can be realized through the touch screen.
- Air filtration device It can absorb and filter smoke during the engraving process to keep the room clean, while improving the accuracy of engraving and reducing the interference of smoke on the laser.
- WIFI function Control the engraving machine through the web page, transfer the engraving file, the operation is convenient and efficient.
- Newest laser module Up to 5.5w laser output power, compressed spot 0.08x0.1mmmm,It can cut 3 mm plywood and 6 mm pine board at one time.
- PWM mode Laser module adjustment range reaches s0-s1000, and it can be engraved and cut on paper, wood, and metal at will.
- 32-bit motherboard fast calculation speed, powerful function, rich interface, easy to use
- Higher speed Engraving speed usually can reach 3000-5000mm/min. (If the engraving quality is not considered, the maximum can reach 10000mm/min).
- Flame detection If a fire occurs during the engraving process, the machine will automatically alarm and cut off the power supply.
- Easy installation Easy installation: Modular design, DIY kit suitable for novices, no tedious wiring process, simple and quick installation of the machine.
- Larger engraving size Engraving area 400x450mm (15.7x17.7inches)
- All-aluminum structure All parts are made of aluminum, light in weight and high in strength, no acrylic parts are used.
- Operating software: LaserGRBL (free software) supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LightBurn (paid software, lightburnsoftware.com) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
There are no reviews for this product.